Information Provided by a Trustworthy Drywall Contractor
Professional and Reliable Drywall Contractor in Santa Ana, CA 92707
When you are awaiting a drywall project meaning applying an interesting texture to your walls, our professional drywall contractor would like to recommend several beautiful options. Any of them will add a certain flair and finesse to your room. Here is information about the most common types of drywall textures:
- Knockdown texture; As the name suggests, this is a type using a specific “knockdown” technique that professionals implement to apply plastering. It looks like a stucco finish and the best about it is that it can hide different wall imperfections.
- Orange peel texture; This option resembles the skin of the popular fruit. It is mainly utilized in kitchens and bathrooms because of its cleanliness, depth, and durability in high-humidity rooms. Needless to say, the orange peel texture covers the walls and ceilings of millions of homes in America and around the world.
- Popcorn texture; A “popcorn” ceiling or wall is one of the most typical surfaces that many people are in love with. Even though it is traditionally used on ceilings, it is not so popular today due to its difficult application. This drywall texture has the appearance of popped corn and if you choose it, it will definitely add character to your room.
- Sand swirl texture; This attractive and interesting pattern impresses a lot of people nowadays. It looks like swirls left by the trowel in the form of half circles. Many homeowners associate them with the sun’s rays.
- Slapbrush texture; Selecting this variation for your drywall surfaces, you can’t go wrong. This pattern is definitely worth the effort and time. It can be used for hiding imperfections as well. The brush is simply slapped to the wall or ceiling.
Call at (714) 381-0328 to talk with best Drywall Contractor in Santa Ana, CA 92707
If you are in Santa Ana, CA and want to hire a professional drywall contractor for your project, choose our team of experts. Marios Drywall & Paint will meet all your needs and requirements. For additional details, you can call us at (714) 381-0328.